Monday, August 18, 2014

Reflections on Week 1

1.These factors such as computer or smartphone use in class will only enhance the experience as well as its increase of my participation on assignments. Transportation and my schedule wont be an issue first because I have a vehicle to get around with and second that my schedule is relatively open now that i'm no longer in sports but my workload in school might get in the way at some points in the year.

2. The truth is there isn't one pivotal moment in my career of learning that changed my life instead it was just a few distinct characters in my life that embodied the values of what I could get out of learning to make me aspire for something greater then myself. These people are the main reasons that I push forward to find something more after college that isn't the general thing that every other being aims for and I know its out there, it just requires a journey to finally expose it.

3.The class it self seems like a completely different learning experience from what ive had in the past and made any preconceived concerns I had quite void after the first week. The future from this point seems promising and I honestly cant wait to see where the skills I learned here will take me. The practical difference might lie in college or who knows even after in the life I lead in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment