Monday, April 20, 2015

What about my masterpiece?

My masterpiece has been particularly troubling when coming down to a topic of discussion and personally the unknown fields of science were quite entertaining in interest but not something that fundamentally encompasses my life. That being said I’m changing my masterpiece to a topic that troubles me and keeps me in a state of perpetual paralysis whenever I think of it. The fact is why are we here in this troubling universe? Just because we were gifted with cognitive thought for the existence around us? How long do most people spend thinking on this matter? Are others also ensued with this state paralysis? These are some of the question I will ask in personal interviews until I develop a common theme and hopefully end up with a book of essays sort of like Montaigne’s essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment