Monday, October 13, 2014

Phonar Assignment

My unforgettable moment that I have was just making my way to the first run of the day, sitting on a ski lift heading towards the top which all I could see was the pristine forested mountain as we inversely gained height from starting at the foot of it. The sun was just starting to appear over the top and soon hit my back as I exited the lift and had my breath stolen at a vision that couldn’t possibly be framed into a portrait. The mountain looked phenomenal with its selectively carved paths through the vegetation and the silence enhanced the music that played in my headphones which left me sitting there for a longer moment then I had intended until my ski’s made my decision for me. In which I took the plunge down its side and followed its curves with amusement and intense adrenaline filled speed as I hit every corner with a blur of vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment