Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pre-Will

A) The most I've ever known about hamlet is that it’s about a boy whose father is overthrown by a bitter uncle and Hamlet makes the decision to kill his uncle for his act of betrayal and ends up dyeing himself from poison that the uncle gave him earlier and his mother takes her own life in dismay of his death.
B) Shakespeare is considered one of the most important founders to English of the time between 1550’s to 1650’s, which is a rough estimation of his lifespan but anyway he did create many fascinating plays that captured the surrounding nations in ovation.
C) Honestly speaking I wouldn't understand why anyone would frown over Shakespeare mainly considering my enjoyment of all the works I've have read which I enjoyed every moment of beside a few dull sections of monologue

D) Um I don’t believe I have an idea that would make my enjoyment of Hamlet better other than acting out the play among the class which we already plan on doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment