Monday, October 6, 2014

Ski/Snowboarding trip

Hey everyone from Dr. Preston’s class I’m trying to put together a trip to a mountain for a day of snowboarding/skiing this winter and I feel like it would be easier to collaborate on how to make the trip a reality by discussing things like what mountain, the day , and possible fundraising as well as sponsors. This would be a lot easier to plan with a head count of who actually is interested by the idea of spending a day on the slopes, so if you’re interested just leave a comment and we can plan a meeting and go from there.

14 comments:

  1. I'm interested! Sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be interested. I wanna try out snowboarding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. already was planning on going snowboarding this season, would be pretty rad to cut costs down from driving there myself and have a bigger group go. I'm in. I've gone snowboarding almost every year of my life as well so if anyone has any questions about gear or anything, i can give a little insight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun and I'd love to go buuuut I don't even know how to ski/snowboard in fact I've only been to the snow like once haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well my math partner if you break down the cost and a method of obtaining I'll go I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sorry for the long waited response I was away this weekend but id like to have a meeting sometime this week which we can have either on Tuesday or Wednesday to discuss just about everything. Just everyone keep an ear-out for meeting date this weekend in Preston"s at lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we can't go to the meeting due to prior meetings, then can you please post what you guys talked about on your blog therefore everyone interested will be informed? That would be awesome!

      Delete
    2. yea sure, ill post them afterwards. The meeting will be on Wednesday because it doesn't have that many other club meetings on it unlike Tuesday. If that's okay with everyone?

      Delete
  7. You should post about this in the forums it would be easier to keep track of the conversation there rather than here having to scroll all the way down to this post

    ReplyDelete